Commercial Concrete Polishing Services
Are the floors of your business starting to look dull from years of foot traffic? Are you looking for a flooring system that is durable and able to withstand the daily demands of your business? Polished concrete floors for commercial businesses from Concrete Polishing Austin are an excellent choice! Polished concrete is great for commercial settings due to its exceptional strength and simple maintenance. We know how valuable your time is, which is why these floors are designed to be permanent. You won’t have to worry about expensive maintenance or replacing them in the future. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of polished concrete for commercial areas and the advantages of choosing Concrete Polishing Austin.
You can count on us for:
- We Use Only The Highest Quality Materials
- Top Rated Concrete Services
- Affordable Services For A Variety Of Budgets
- Exceptional Attention To Detail
- Fully Licensed and Insured
Have Questions About Our Services?
Give Us A Call Today!
Learn About The Benefits of Commercial Concrete Polishing
A coating refers to any type of semi-solid or liquid that’s applied to your concrete surface and allowed to cure in place. Some concrete coatings can be used indoors or outdoors; others are specifically used for interior concrete flooring.
As a general rule, concrete coatings fall into two broad categories: thin-film and thick-film coatings. Thin-film concrete coatings include penetrating sealers and acrylic coatings while thick-film coatings include polyurethane and epoxy floor coatings.
Each type of coating offers unique advantages and drawbacks to consider and no single coating option will work best for all applications. Acrylic concrete coatings are appropriate for outdoor use to add color and new texture to patios and pool decks. Acrylic coatings can also be used as part of a multi-layer system to create a game court surface. Siloxane and silane coatings are better at repelling water and offer reduced odors but they can’t enhance color.
Densifiers are another type of concrete coating. A densifier is a chemical that’s typically used in concrete polishing in Dallas to fill the surface pores of the concrete, reduce moisture absorption, and harden the surface to accept a higher polish. Densifiers can also be used without polishing to add some sheen, make the concrete easier to clean, and reduce porosity.
Epoxy concrete coatings in Dallas are one of the most popular and versatile systems. Concrete epoxy coatings are generally used for interior concrete and offer a highly decorative yet hard-working surface that can last decades. Epoxy floor coatings can be used in residential settings like garages as well as commercial facilities.
Polyurethane, on the other hand, doesn’t bond as easily to concrete and doesn’t self-level. It’s not as tolerant of moisture and it can’t fill dents in the concrete. Because it’s a solvent-based product, it requires more ventilation and the use of respirator protection to install.
Finally, stamped concrete overlays in Dallas are a form of concrete coatings. This type of system works by installing a fairly thin layer of a cement-based product to existing concrete. This overlay is then stamped and stained to resemble a different material.
Learn About How Our Process Works
Our goal is to make the concrete polishing process as simple and hassle-free for you as we can! We know that your time is valuable and you have important daily business functions, which is why we strive to work quickly and efficiently to minimize interruptions. We have appointment flexibility, to ensure we work at the most convenient time for you. Read below to learn more about our specific processes for concrete polishing services.
We install a huge array of coatings:
- Give us a call so we can gather the necessary information to provide you with a free quote quickly!
- Once the quote is approved, we can move forward with the final details and your schedule preferences.
- We can schedule all the necessary appointments at once, such as prepping the surface and polishing the service.
- We perform the services quickly and efficiently, with minimal interruptions to your daily business flow.
- Our team will ensure you are satisfied with your new floors and that you have all the necessary tools and knowledge to maintain them.
- You can contact our team at any time with questions or concerns
You Can Trust In Us
Concrete Polishing Austin has provided the city and surrounding neighborhoods in Texas with concrete services for many years! Our installation experts are fully licensed, insured, and have the experience necessary to complete the job flawlessly. It’s our goal to provide all of our clients with the highest quality materials available to the Austin area. Read below to learn some of the main benefits of choosing Concrete Polishing Austin to transform your floors!
- Years of extensive experience installing polished concrete for commercial businesses
- We ensure our staff has the proper knowledge, licenses, and experience necessary to complete exceptional work
- We only work with top rated manufacturers and suppliers to ensure materials are of the highest quality possible
- Our estimates allow clients to find the best services to fit their budget and provides peace of mind throughout the process
- We are fully licensed and insured in the state of Texas
- We provide labor warranties so you can choose our company with confidence
Ready to schedule your appointment?
Give Us A Call Or Message Us!